Friday, January 16, 2015

Hawaii, Global Warming and the Truth

First of all let me start by saying I am sarcastic. Anyone who has known me knows this to be true. The thoughts, words and opinions I write, well they belong to me and just as I respect your opinion, respect mine.





Bing Crosby made famous the song "White Christmas", not Don Ho. "Hawaiian Ice" is sold at parks, street corners and at the beach. "Hawaiian Snow" is sold in legalized marijuana stores in Colorado, California and Oregon.

But as true to form with "global warming" Hawaii had snow for Christmas, Claiborne County, did not. Score Hawaii 1; Claiborne County 0 for 2014. I know it is normally not like this. But given 2014 was supposedly the warmest year ever per NOAA and NASA and some Japanese weather agencies (I would say for Japan 1945 was hotter, especially in Tokyo, Nagasaki and Hiroshima). Yeah you probably are saying, oh that was over the line Randy, but I am sure there are many veterans of the south Pacific would heartily agree with me. If that offended you, well I will not apologize. They started it, we finished it. 

Now back to the "global warming" before its too late. Yes 2014 was the "hottest" year on record by a whopping 0.07F, an average temperature of 58.24F. at this rate the oceans will boil in approximately 3029 years or the year 5044. Yeah it may have been warm, but snow in Hawaii? A polar vortex? And "global warming"? C'mon man. The same old, el Nino, la nino, the weather doomsday naysayers are getting old. Yeah the polar bears and penguins are losing territory, but there is so much more. More important things that we have no worries about. 

Here is my point of this entire "global warming" farce. On an average night in January in 2013 there were over 610,000 people homeless in America. 15.8 million children on average went to bed hungry. 32 million adults that could not read. There has been over 47,000 abortions in the United States this year alone. And finally it is estimated that 59% of the population will die unsaved.

We are so worried about "global warming". Worried about "choice" when many people have no "choice". We are worried about 0.07F. Worried about things so insignificant and trivial, we should be shamed as a Christian nation. Worried that we may insult or cause reproach upon some small group or person. The truth is we need to look at ourselves. We need to read II Chronicles 7:14, and begin to live it. Live it ourselves, not worrying what another may think, act, say or do.

I know many have different beliefs or religions. Fortunately, the God I serve is one who historically has been verified, and is more powerful than all the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment