Thursday, January 15, 2015


Published originally 20 December. Warning I post opinions on here!

I love Google spell check, God knows I need it, but I refuse to capitalize muslim. In my humble opinion they are not worthy of being capitalized. Ms. Munsey drilled capitalization in our heads. You do this with most nouns, I still have a Little Brown around here somewhere. But you also capitalize with repspect to persons, places and important things. I am sorry, uh no I am not sorry these do not fall into my respect category. So there if I offended you, ask the people at the World Trade Center, or the Pentagon, or on United 93. Do you think they would feel the same as I do? Oh wait they can't speak. So I will speak for them. 

Do not give respect to them, a religion that is based on a violent version of our Bible. A religion that wishes you to kill "by the sword, all enemies of allah" (oh it wanted me to capitalize that name also). I have read the qur'an, yeah kinda had "time" on my hands to do so, and it may speak of love and peace, but to get there all it talks about is death and destruction. 

My Bible (I typed Bible in lower case, it did not correct it) speaks of a God who did get angry at times, wiped the earth clean, save Adam and his family, but God always repented of His anger, allah never does. So be thankful your parents dragged you to church back in the day, because today it does not happen. We are to busy trying to figure out what we are going to wear we end up late for church and decide not to go, but we will dress up quick to go anywhere else. Hey I am guilty to. People its Christmas, and what is the reason for the season, celebrating the date the Romans said our Savior was born. You know what? I do not see muslims celebrating a day when their "savior was born. So remember WE have a risen Savior. Someone WE can celebrate. Do they? No they don't eat or have sex for a month, (sounds like being in jail for the first time).

So this week when you family is all around you just remember, we do have a risen Savior, and we do celebrate His birth (even if it was probably a few weeks off), and we do have a reason to be absolutely happy, YOU are not a muslim this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment